GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is copied email from mayflower , still not happy with them but it's set up and done .

Dear Randy: ( You are the man , ;)
I would like to appolgize for the long delay, however it took awhile to confirm everything with the other parties.** So far your group had 8 rooms being held with no deposits under the name of George Gunther.* For arrival on October 7th for a room with two queens at the rate of $58 a night plus taxes.* The Copa Cabana here in Wisconsin Dells is willing to honor this rate.*They will have the rooms set up available for your group starting Friday afternoon the (9th of Sept).* Each person must call in and book the room under his/her names and guarantee the room with a deposit.* Copa Cabana will explain all polices when booking the rooms.**
I would like to thank you for considering the Mayflower Motel and once appologize that this year we were not able to accomodate your group.* If you would have any questions please feel free to give me a call.* Our number is 608-253-6471.*
To book your rooms please call:
Copa Cabana Resort Hotel & Suites
611 Wisconsin Dells Parkway
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
800-364-2672
608-253-1511

[email protected]
Now I got her email adress , she will never be the same :twisted: call away guys it's a go and you owe me George big time ,flowers I think not PB breakfast may be a good start.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Good that is settled. Thank you Randy. Trails end and Leons await you.

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good that is settled. Thank you Randy. Trails end and Leons await you.
PB breakfast ? Well it was worth a shot . Best chili dogs in Wi. followed by frozen custard :bow::p:thumbup: oh yea

·
Registered
12 Posts
Local Chapter - Friday, 7 Oct

rail32,

I'm a noob here on GL1800riders, but not to Wingin'. I am in the local chapter in the Dells (former CD). If anyone is interested, we are having our social on that Friday of your event at 7pm at:

Local Pointe

N1095 Us Highway 12 And 16, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965

If you or anyone needs anything, let me know and I'll see if I/we can help. We ride the backroads in the area and know many good places to eat...

Tim

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rail would do about anything for free food, here is living proof once again.
You know it,I got nothin to hide. :thumbup: if I could some how get free fuel I would be set !

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rail32,

I'm a noob here on GL1800riders, but not to Wingin'. I am in the local chapter in the Dells (former CD). If anyone is interested, we are having our social on that Friday of your event at 7pm at:

Local Pointe

N1095 Us Highway 12 And 16, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965

If you or anyone needs anything, let me know and I'll see if I/we can help. We ride the backroads in the area and know many good places to eat...

Tim
Tim welcome to the Wi. Board,gl1800 forum, and congrats on your first post.Come join is for our weekend ride. Will spread the word about your social. We need to compare notes on good places to eat ;):thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Randy,

Make a list. We can always use another place to eat.

Tim,

What goes on at your social? Dinner? Hmmmm?

Take care guys.

George

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
460 Posts
Got our room reserved this afternoon. Ready to break in a new parking lot.:capwin:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got our room reserved this afternoon. Ready to break in a new parking lot.:capwin:
With black car tire marks :thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Wide black tire marks, and lots of them.....lol

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
I have my reservation made. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Spike made our reservations for the 7th and 8th.

We'll see you all there.:thumbup: Thanks Randy and George for striating out the hotel situation.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Add two more from MN besides us- Ed & Shelley

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
9th of Sept. ? like 3 days ago? :shrug:

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
9th of Sept. ? like 3 days ago? :shrug:
Kinda....the Dells ride is Oct. 7th-9th, you can start making your reservations at the hotel on Sept. 9th.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Black tire marks! Oh yea this might be a good crowd. Show my wife Im not the only one who doesnt want to live in a safty bubble with my helmet on. Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Kinda....the Dells ride is Oct. 7th-9th, you can start making your reservations at the hotel on Sept. 9th.
You guys headin down Fri. or Sat.? We will be heading down Sat. morn. if you want to ride together.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts