GL1800Riders Forums banner

Dells Ride In is gettin close

966 views 28 replies 6 participants last post by  wapkap 
#1 ·
:yes::yes::yes::chat: Oh soo looking forward to this.:thumbup:
Are there any more new Darksiders this year that is need of a DS patch? Let me know I can have them done and bring to the ride in. PM me for more info. I also have a short 18" antenna (FM), new ECM , 12-14 triple tree if your interested I can bring them also. Now bring on the warm weather:bow:

#2 ·
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: I've assumed the position in front of the weather gods! Woke up this morning and there was a dusting of snow and its21F.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I just added to my gerbing collection to go there, so barring another blizzard(no I'm not like Rail) I'm there. Haven't heard anything from the hotel about my reservation, might have to call next week to make sure they got it. And I got to get the address to send my pay pall money for the Harley tour(if its still a go). I too am getting antsey, can't wait!!

#3 ·
I am here in the. Dells making sure everything is getting rinsed off well .
Rain Building Restaurant Signage Vehicle

Tree Road surface Hardwood Concrete Wood

BTW George you got some explaining to do :twisted:.
Mary enjoyed the hug from you also she explained to me .
No worries I can be bribed. :twisted:

#4 ·
View attachment 53414
View attachment 53415

Yikes, Let's hope that weather is long gone in a few weeks.

I think I'm going to have a taste for some peanut butter cookies this year you know the ones you smoosh down with a fork a little. Amanda guess what!

#5 ·
I would take that over my stuff ANY day. We have SO much dirt and debris on the roads, we need a good soaking!

#6 ·
View attachment 53414
View attachment 53415

Yikes, Let's hope that weather is long gone in a few weeks.

I think I'm going to have a taste for some peanut butter cookies this year you know the ones you smoosh down with a fork a little. Amanda guess what!
This rain should green everything up rather nicely
I would take that over my stuff ANY day. We have SO much dirt and debris on the roads, we need a good soaking!
Yes this rain will help clear our roads also. Pix later of the sand out in back roads here .

#7 ·
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: I've assumed the position in front of the weather gods! Woke up this morning and there was a dusting of snow and its21F.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
We are suppose to get some more cooler weather next week. In the 30s and 40s and posssible that for letter s word:evil:

#10 ·
I hope the weather Gods get this cold crap out of its system now, so we can enjoy the ride in:thumbup:
I will always enjoy the time there with friends, but yes good weather makes it better.

View attachment 53414
View attachment 53415
BTW George you got some explaining to do :twisted:.
Mary enjoyed the hug from you also she explained to me .
No worries I can be bribed. :twisted:
Got to love Mary. She is always so nice. A few years ago she introduced me to her hubby and said we were almost family....LOL I even introduced Nancy to her this time...LOL:thumbup:

#11 ·
The wifey looked at a super extended forecast and it will be in the 60's...just sayin I believe what is forecasted....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk
It's wrong it will be 100 in sauna and 98 in pool . But lots of ya shy away from this added bonus .
Not me , any excuse to get 3/4 naked :twisted:

#13 ·
Yea I am into that sauna and hot tub thingy also....now wait that sounded weird...well whatever...

What happens in the dells stays ,,,,,,

On the forum for years . :twisted:

#16 ·
Only if Randy has his ipad
And when's the last time you seen me without it ? I lost Betty for half a day once and did not notice . I left IPad behind once and ride back 150 miles to get it . ,just sayin :lol:

#17 ·
And when's the last time you seen me without it ? I lost Betty for half a day once and did not notice . I left IPad behind once and ride back 150 miles to get it . ,just sayin :lol:
That was my point. Nothing is sacred and certainly nothing is secret.
The 3/4 naked is not where he would choose to stop, but I often remind that jail is cold cold place.

#18 ·
That was my point. Nothing is sacred and certainly nothing is secret.
The 3/4 naked is not where he would choose to stop, but I often remind that jail is cold cold place.
I hate shrinkage.:doorag:
Thanks for cold ,cold info . :thumbup:

#21 ·
:D I just got a new toy and trying to figure it out...this could be dangerous;)

Did it come in a discreet plain packaging :twisted:.
Ok I gotta get off here and coffee this morning , I see where I am heading . Not that's it's bad but moderation is not my strong point .

#24 ·
I got a galaxy note 8...so much technology for such a simple mind...I wish I would have taken it easier on the brain cells when I was younger:confused:

#26 ·
I got a galaxy note 8...so much technology for such a simple mind...I wish I would have taken it easier on the brain cells when I was younger:confused:

So cool Buddy:thumbup: You wanna come with us to the southern part of Colorado this year?:shrug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.