GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking Alamo , nothing special just ordering off menu .
Interested ? Looking for a rough number to contact them for possible room to ourselves . Thinking 6:00 pm
http://www.dellsalamo.com/mobile-home

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
I thought you were doing High Rock. Was that something different?

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'm in!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Spike and I are in.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I am sure my boss and I are in....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Count Jen and I in!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Don,
I'm bringing kringles. The plan is a pecan, a raspberry, and a blueberry. Substitutions may occur. Make sure you get some, even if Randy tries to "protect" you from it.
John
Will do! :thumbup:

·
Registered
757 Posts
We are in for 2.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don,
I'm bringing kringles. The plan is a pecan, a raspberry, and a blueberry. Substitutions may occur. Make sure you get some, even if Randy tries to "protect" you from it.
John
The blueberry is toxic , you will die , do not eat it . No worries I will dispose of it properly !! I have been through the proper training for just such an emergency .

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
The blueberry is toxic , you will die , do not eat it . No worries I will dispose of it properly !! I have been through the proper training for just such an emergency .
Is it like a grenade, you have to throw your whole body on it? Mouth open , of course.
John

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Actually I have been trained in the proper handling of toxic or hazardous materials as part of my Emergency Response training. I will handle it for you since I would not want to see and harm come to you. You know how it is pal I always have your back.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts