GL1800Riders Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Actually I have been trained in the proper handling of toxic or hazardous materials as part of my Emergency Response training. I will handle it for you since I would not want to see and harm come to you. You know how it is pal I always have your back.
Ok I will let you dispose of half ,being friends and all.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Add June and I too the list and maybe one more.
After AR and Gene's invite to the Dells ride in. Loren may ride up on Sat. nigh and hang out.

+2 and 1 a maybe. I should know by early next week.

Lee
Not that big if deal either way Lee. I will just make it a 3 count . :thumbup:
I am excited to meet him , sure hope he can make it .

were in

Count Deb & myself in please

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Discussion starter · #28 ·
If I stay that late, I will join. planning on riding up and back the same day...hopefully the weather will cooperate. Randy, I need to get in touch with you later this week to talk about a route...Given I can get there, I will lead one.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
If I stay that late, I will join. planning on riding up and back the same day...hopefully the weather will cooperate. Randy, I need to get in touch with you later this week to talk about a route...Given I can get there, I will lead one.
Very good , call me like Wednesday evening the best . Or Thursday works also .

Shelley and I are in. (Possibly 2 more Joe & Carla)

Just in case you didn't know, I am in also.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Discussion starter · #35 ·
Discussion starter · #36 ·
Will add up all responses and call after work Monday to get space and let them schedule enough staff.
So any hold puts you got till 3:30 ish Monday .

Add 2 for me please.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Discussion starter · #39 ·
Alamo is a go !!
Back room reserved for us . Separate checks , order off menu whatever you like, and can add more people if need be.
Thanks for those that responded as this makes it easier setting it all up.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.