GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being this is my frist time to the Dells Ride...what is the plan....are we riding on Friday...Sat...Sun...?...Timed get togethers...?...Thoughts....?

I booked the hotel Fri & Sat....I will leave MKE around 7am....and take the long way to the dells...probably ride up to Door County then up to Minoqua and then to Eau Claire and then to the Dells...Wow that is a long route.....

...aways...plans?....anyone going to be in the Dells Friday Night...Dinner...?...Does Paul Bunyon do dinner (maybe an early start on Breakfast...?)

Just wondering....

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Take a breath dude :lol:
Saturday breakfast is meet in parking lot at PB's at 9 am and George collects money and eat at 9:30a.m. Than back to motel and get with whatever ride you want to go on. Fridays are gather at motel and eat wherever your group decides. Me I get to sleep early Friday nite ,sleep,eat breakfast, spin on a couple of hundred of miles than head to Dells for general harassment in the motel parking lot. Uasaully followed by burnout on way to PB's ,eat , loosen pants, back to motel,find a group , try hard to act my age, eat, ride back to Dells, eat, ride home by midnight :thumbup: ah the fun !!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
will be there at 2pm friday

Going to be in dell's around 2 if anybody wants to get together give me a shout!

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Leanne and I won't be there for breakfast but will meet everyone in the parking lot after and join a ride to somewhere.
See you then.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Leanne and I won't be there for breakfast but will meet everyone in the parking lot after and join a ride to somewhere.
See you then.
As stated before by me " breakfast is the most important meal of the day " ;)

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
I think Ken and Leanne are planning on meeting cycledude at McD's for breakfast and if lucky maybe Mike will buy breakfast. BTW I haven't even heard if Mike is coming. Gene have you heard? He may just ride a couple hunder miles then try to catch each group and work at increasing his miles.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I think Ken and Leanne are planning on meeting cycledude at McD's for breakfast and if lucky maybe Mike will buy breakfast. BTW I haven't even heard if Mike is coming. Gene have you heard? He may just ride a couple hunder miles then try to catch each group and work at increasing his miles.
A birdie told me he's playing with an IPad so he can be just like me. He's been busy trying to figure out how to use it in mad town I was told.:shrug: but you know how rumors go. I just spread them I do not verify :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts