GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
I really wish I could have been there to meet some board members but Loren gave me info on riding the Snake (Hwy 421 ) and well you know life is all about choices. LOL

Hey Loren if you read this I hope you are feeling better.

·
Registered
20,941 Posts
those trees sure look a lot greener now than they did then, and that old Polecat is so photogenic

jwen how was the snake ?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Well, you guys planning to do that again?

When? I am just over an hour from there, and that was with the 1500, so with the 1800, I should be under an hour!!!

lol

F

·
0 Posts
Dells Ride? Must have missed that one. The Dells is only 50 minutes North of me and I'm usually through there several times a year. Some of the best riding in WI is West of the Dells, toward the Mississippi River.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Thanks for the picture Bill (or is that Jim? ha) Yes, the Dells weekend was a good time - I enjoyed meeting new people/etc.

We had planned on organizing a Pre-Summer ride in late April or early May (as well as the Oct ride) but... looks like we will no longer be Wisconsin residents by April.

As I'm typing this, Loren is in AR (Bentonville, Centerton, Bella Vista areas) meeting with a Realtor, looking at houses. Potential moving date will be mid to late February.

He took a truck load of boxes, and my bike (as you can see from the picture) and left yesterday morning. Rented a secure storage locker.

So... with there being several people in the Dells area - it would be great if someone would take this gathering over, and keep it going!!!

BTW - once we move, our door is always open to visitors!!!!

Laura

1 - 8 of 8 Posts