GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dennis called me today when he was in Colorado Springs, just down the hill about 15 miles from my place. Unfortunately, I did not get to see him or to ride with him during this visit as I departed today for Lake Tahoe (cage trip with friends). Even today I missed his call and got voice mail.

Dennis: Again, sorry that I can't show you around -- you'll just have to come back out next summer for our board gathering in Colorado!!! Ride safe and have fun!

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: board gathering :shock: :shock: WHEN :shock: :shock: WHERE :shock: :shock: count me in (maybe if possible) :shock: chuck

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hi Dave,
It would have been nice to see you, but go spend your money in NV! I went to Canon City,then rode down to Alamose ( not sure of the spelling but on Rt.160) in the dark and 40 degree weather, but made it. Looking for the riding on Sunday and the rest of the week. I have to find a place to download my pictures which should be in the next couple of days. Useing the computer in the motel lobby and no downloading on it.
Great roads so far.

Dennis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts