GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the time being, I guess motorcycle riding in Denver is out. We in Minnesota may be in the same boat later today, however, I could ride to work, it's the ride home that might be tricky.

I hope all of you folks in Denver are safe and enjoy the white Christmas.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Thanks... and the same to you. We've got about 2 feet on the level and 5 foot drifts here at my home in the southeast Denver metro area. It's still coming down though it's slowed considerably.
I'm afraid I'll be spending the day with my snow blower and shovel. :(

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Lots of snow at my place here in Woodland Park (8600 feet, just west of Colorado Springs) -- I'd guess 2-3 feet, but some of the drifts are amazing. I plowed the driveway (about 600 feet) a couple of times yesterday, but lots to do this morning. Still a few flurries now, but should stop by noon and sunshine this afternoon and tomorrow. Looks like everything at my place survived okay. Toasty here in the house with the gas furnace and woodstove!!!!

Can you say "White Christmas"!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
wingnutzz said:
Lots of snow at my place here in Woodland Park (8600 feet, just west of Colorado Springs) -- I'd guess 2-3 feet, but some of the drifts are amazing. I plowed the driveway (about 600 feet) a couple of times yesterday, but lots to do this morning. Still a few flurries now, but should stop by noon and sunshine this afternoon and tomorrow. Looks like everything at my place survived okay. Toasty here in the house with the gas furnace and woodstove!!!!

Can you say "White Christmas"!!!!!!!
I hope that it keeps up! :shock: What? I mean I hope that it keeps up, so it wouldn't come down! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts