GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with Rail32 today, (actually it was through a pm) and he has been very busy. I have been deputized to offer the new Darksiders cookies in his stead! So you new Darksiders, all you have to do is stop in at Rails house in Wisconsin and chow down!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey deputy Dawg, how many dozen cookies can you get in the trunk of that Buick Electra 225?:shrug:

·
DSI Keeper
9,172 Posts
I spoke with Rail32 today, (actually it was through a pm) and he has been very busy. I have been deputized to offer the new Darksiders cookies in his stead! So you new Darksiders, all you have to do is stop in at Rails house in Wisconsin and chow down!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I dunno, something fishy about this story. I mean, Rail is mighty proud of his cookies, I just can't see he passing off this duty to someone else. Especially someone who has an interest in them. Hmmm....

Tell us, RM, what's in it for you??

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You better be careful there pilgrim!

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey deputy Dawg, how many dozen cookies can you get in the trunk of that Buick Electra 225?:shrug:
Enough to cause the bumper to drag while going down the interstate!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Slim Newbie!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No shine:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes: here! I haul Darksider cookies!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You haven't been 'nipping' at any of the moonshine you supposely don't have, have you?
Spell police!:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes:

:cop2::cop2::cop2::cop2::cop2:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I may have to check into some of this shine.:beer8:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only shine around here is I ride rain or shine (sun shine that is)!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thats a good answer.:agree::agree::agree:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts