GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member in oklahoma, but have been reading boards for over a year. i am currently researching all the trikes and am interested in dft trikes. The problem is their website leaves a lot to be desired very little info. Can any of you dft owners steer me in right direction to get complete info on the kit and all options and pricing ect.
Thnks in advance.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Dft

Charlie Shelton is a dealer, he is one this site often, should respond to this post soon.

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
I am a new member in oklahoma, but have been reading boards for over a year. i am currently researching all the trikes and am interested in dft trikes. The problem is their website leaves a lot to be desired very little info. Can any of you dft owners steer me in right direction to get complete info on the kit and all options and pricing ect.
Thnks in advance.
I do believe you've come to the right place.:thumbup: Welcome and happy future Triking!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Dancer, call Charlie Sheldon, DFT dealer in the Ft. Worth area. 800-657-1664. [email protected] Charlie is very knowledgable and a good guy. He will help you.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Yepp: Ditto what George L said, :yes1: Charlie is a fine Lad.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Charlie is the man with the DFT info and very knowledgeable (and experienced) about trikes in general. He may be out of commission for a couple of days, but will probably "PM" you with all the info you could ask for. Keep a check on your in box.

Charlie built the trike you see here.

-Dan

·
Registered
286 Posts
DFT Trikes

Just one comment....if you use "SHELTON" in my e-mail address, I'll never see it....my name is spelled using a "D", not a "T"...:lol:
Thanks,
Charlie Sheldon

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Sorry, Charlie. I corrected you email address in my post. The fellow who needs the DFT info has not checked back to get it. Thanks for your update.

·
Registered
948 Posts
gandy dancer#1, if you contact Charlie Sheldon, he can supply you all the info you need. DFT will also send you a packet of info if you call them. They will sell you the kit, if you want to build it yourself. Very good instructions, and Charlie will offer you all the phone help you need. My wife and I built ours, and we're glad we did.

·
Registered
598 Posts
We built our DFT trike right at a year ago, actually bought the kit from Charlie and picked it up at the factory, if you still need information you can email me at [email protected] or even give me a call on 217-377-8229. We REALLY like the DFT and were very impressed with our factory visit.

Wayne

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
With little on trikes, Charlie is #1 person in my book. Sent me so much information, and DFT will be my trike someday! Just not soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dft trikes and charlie sheldon

Evening to all from oklahoma:
I knew I had made the right choice when i joined this group:excited: Every one just jumped up and responded so quickly, even though I am new and a total stranger. I think all of you could qualify as texans:lol: I contacted Mr. Sheldon and he responded immediately also!! I have been a member of other groups over the past several years, but never, never, recieved such a warm welcome so quick!! To all of you a BIG THANK YOU:yes1:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Dancer, you are no stranger. You are interested in trikes...that is all that is required to be our long time friend. We are having a trike rally in Kerrville, TX April 16-18, come on down and join us. We have over 70 trikes signed up so far....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts