GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Diamond Custom Seat with removable rider backrest and a cover for the stock passenger seat. This belonged to my friend to recently passed away. (See other parts here: http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?456033-2001-GoldWing-Parts-Saddlebags-etc-Tons-of-stuff!).

I hit it with a vacuum but it could use a better cleaning. It's showing signs of wear near the rider's left leg. Feels like a solid seat - wider than stock. My friend was about 6'1" and over 300lbs. It's for a big guy.

I have no idea what these go for or what to ask. So if you're interested, just send an email to yellow2001goldwing AT gmail DOT com and we'll talk. Luckily, I have the original box for shipping this item. Also, you can see in the picture a separate storage pouch with 2 snaps for the back of the seat. I've had it for years and had nothing for it to go to. The snaps are slightly further apart than the original but it would work fine. I'll throw that in if you want it.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do your arse a favor! Cradle it in comfort with this Diamond Seat and be stylin' while you're at it! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.