Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ask wheel's to show you his Tattoo...:shrug:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Okay Wheels,,,, It's out now,,,,
Would you like to show the pictures of the tattoo...
I already know what it is, but I think the rest will be in total
SHOCK to see what you had put on your arm.....I know I was
shocked when I heard what it was.....:22yikes:
I didn't expect this from a "Wing" rider....
I sure hope your wife didn't see it yet.....

·
Registered
210 Posts
well, I'm out of here for a while....anyone want me call or email...I'm going to Delete the web page from my bookmark....see you in the smokey's...and good by all. __________________[/quote]

JUST CAN NOT TRUST PEOPLE TO KEEP THERE WORD . NO CLASS .

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Haven't seen it , and don't want to, but at AppleCade when he was drinking he bragged about a certain part of his anatomy has a tatoo saying, "University of Southern Mississippi, at Pascagoola, North Campus" Now I don't know if it went north to south or all around.:shock::shock:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Haven't seen it , and don't want to, but at AppleCade when he was drinking he bragged about a certain part of his anatomy has a tatoo saying, "University of Southern Mississippi, at Pascagoola, North Campus" Now I don't know if it went north to south or all around.:shock::shock:
I tlhink he put it on his ankle......;:coffee1:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
It ain't gonna be the same with out you two :!: :cry: There ain't any new Top Secret stuff to reviel..... :roll:

·
Registered
809 Posts
I was even looking forward to the sample testing.:beer2::beer8:

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't tell you what it is...But I wanted to tattoo on his Bottom the following..." IF YOU CAN READ THIS, TURN ME OVER...I'm UP SIDE DOWN"....:eek:4:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
I was even looking forward to the sample testing.:beer2::beer8:
You want me to send Carol back down for the 'good stuff??'......Yur sic....

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what has happen to wheel's..he has not posted....

·
Registered
331 Posts
:shrug: may be he's getting another tattoo on the other ankel:rolleyes:
mrwelaxn

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
You want me to send Carol back down for the 'good stuff??'......Yur sic....
Ah. . . . ah. . . did you say "good stuff?" My vision is still a bit blurry from the good stuff. ;):joke: I think we need another Bobble Run soon.

Emmitt, after being in your company, and shop, rest assured that if I was EVER to get a tatoo, two things would happen. One, I would get it from you, and two, I would REALLY get it from my wife.

Still here and planning to be for a few more years, unless of course someone "bigger then me" (the Big Guy) sees fit to change that.;):thumbup:

Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Papa Smurf,,,
We were at a Bull & Oyster Roast yesterday with Wheels, his wife and several others from the board,,,
And I thought that was the perfect time to ask Wheels about his tattoo..
Well the only words that can come close to what we all thought when we saw what you had done to him was
OH MY GOD !! :wrong: Of all things and of all places that he could have gotten a tattoo, why did he pick that and why THERE,,,,,
But I'm sure you've had stanger requests,,,,,:eek:4:

As far as the "art work" nice job Papa Smurf,,,
When Patti Crocker and I get in your area we will be stopping in the get some "art work" done,, but, we will just do something "normal" if you know what I mean.....

You can fill us in a little more at Smokey Mountain ride in,,,
Let just hope Wheels doesn't feel the need to show off his
"art work" there too....:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts