GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the trigger and put a deposit down on a Canadian Blue Airbag DCT. Delivery isn't likely till March (which is OK cause we'll have snow till at least then). No discounts available at this time, tried a couple different dealers. Although the dealers don't have their allocations yet, they've all got deposits on a number of wings, they could be sold out here before they get any in stock!

Anyway, now to wait for 3 or 4 months.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Spring can't come soon enough for you!
Congratulations

·
IronMan
18,587 Posts
CONGRATS

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
It's going to be very longggggggggggggggggggg winter for you, I'd take up snow skiing if I were you, to make time pass faster.......Congrats! WERE all JEALOUS

Ronnie
11/25/21

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Pulled the trigger and put a deposit down on a Canadian Blue Airbag DCT. Delivery isn't likely till March (which is OK cause we'll have snow till at least then). No discounts available at this time, tried a couple different dealers. Although the dealers don't have their allocations yet, they've all got deposits on a number of wings, they could be sold out here before they get any in stock!

Anyway, now to wait for 3 or 4 months.
Fantastic......congrats

·
Registered
375 Posts
Wow talk about ANTICIPATION. I couldn't do that, don't have that kind of patience. Congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
8,834 Posts
Wow talk about ANTICIPATION. I couldn't do that, don't have that kind of patience. Congrats on the purchase.
Its no different with how I felt at this time back in 2017 knowing I was going to buy my 2018 when it was finally at the dealer..except back then I never even seen one in person..LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts