·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and if so, did they sand the roads :?:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Bill, If I get my bike back from Traxxion today, I am going to ride up in Tn to see Paul. Gonna try to take back roads. Tn Charlie is coming down also. Call me today if you get a chance. I am heading out for work soon. Sorry I didnt get to talk to you yesterday. I was blowing my yard, etc until dark. Then we went to get a bite to eat.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Toyo said:
I guess nobody is riding today?
I'm up; Mirtes is still snoozing.
I don't think we're heading to trials rides any time soon; my walks in the woods are shorter than that.
Rick M sent me an email about riding; he's going out after 10. I'll have to check with the Mrs. to see if she can wait that long to get out.

Are you definately heading up to Chattanooga?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I was thinking about it. I want to try out some nice curvy roads with my new setup. I am gonna look at the map and see if there are any good roads going that way. This is the "official" trilas place. From the looks of thier web site it appears there is alot more there to do and see. They have a bike museum and a lodge and stuff. Looks pretty neat.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't get any riding in this weekend

had an unexpected cage trip come up, just got back. Maybe next weekend.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
We rode up to the Carolina Smokehouse with Rick; bodacious ice formations on the cliff faces along 64!!! Just a little snow in between Franklin and Murphy but lots of salt; they must've had quite a bit Thursday night.
We even stopped at DQ and got ice cream on the way back; the clerks thought we were nuts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts