GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Fred's maintenance and repair DVD's from when I owned the 2004 GL1800 (those DVD's are worth more than what they sell for; use them once and they are "paid for"), but now have a 2012 GL. Are there a lot of differences in the 2012 set vs. the earlier set? If so, I would sell the old set and put the money toward the new set.

·
Vendor
21,893 Posts
Yes, there are quite a few differences. The biggest changes are in how the top shelter comes off and how you access the air filter. There are also differences in the rear fender and side covers and some of the other plastic removal.

You can just get the last 4 update discs if you want, but you'll have to order them off my website.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, there are quite a few differences. The biggest changes are in how the top shelter comes off and how you access the air filter. There are also differences in the rear fender and side covers and some of the other plastic removal.

You can just get the last 4 update discs if you want, but you'll have to order them off my website.
Fred,

Those items are important enough to at least get the update. Thanks for the quick reply; I will head over to your web site (I think I know the URL... will search).

Jerry

·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
Now that Fred has answered, I was gonna say 6 years...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts