GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you Rebels and young at hearts, what one item do you have installed on your ride, that brings about the most scoffing and finger wagging by you know who... Fogeys or Fogey like thinkers, of course !

I had a REAL good laugh when I read this old post by Nano, about sums things up for me,

...around here if you desecrate the holy mantra sound of a stock Wing you may end up ex-communicated from the sacramental rites of The Apostles of Honda Corp. denomination...Make sure you confirm with one of Apostles' pastors that in no way you would want your Wing to sound like the devilish Harley ....no sir!...in fact, pretend you are partly deaf and cannot hear the Wing shifting...and in all humility you are asking if it can be made a bit more loud to compensate for your handicapp...this perspective will apeace the apostles who are endowed with the responsibilities to protect the holy Stock dogmas and doctrines....

What about you ? :?:

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Car Tires cause the most finger wagging I've seen on this board.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have found it amusing when Old wingers (of all models) and the cruiser guys ask me why I am removing the chrome from my bike and adding body colored pieces instead. I find the lack of polishing and care of the chrome to be so liberating! The just shake their head when I tell them I am anit-chrome! To each their own.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts