Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Who helped you spell dilemma ?

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who helped you spell dilemma ?
It took two or three shots with spell check til I got close enough for it to figure out what I was trying to spell!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
If he eats all them cookies before they get to the ride in he will need a enama :eek:4: oh wait he's not going so who bringing the cookies or do the brownies win again?:yes1:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Oh, and wing nut make sure you bring enough brownies for everyone else after I get my two dozen.:yes1:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Harvey nice to see you on again hope everything is going great can't wait to see you again in Oct. don't forget just nod your head yes when I talk like you understand what I'm saying :joke: ok guys later have to get out of here starting work at 5 am later:yes1:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Oh, and wing nut make sure you bring enough brownies for everyone else after I get my two dozen.:yes1:
No problem buddy wife has you all set with your brownies just have to stop at DQ to get your Ice Cream :yes1:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

You da man WN, and give the little women a big hug for me. Now go to bed!

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Maybe I missed it; but is this a run flat (rim bead protector)? Nice looking tread pattern and excellent price (if it's a RF)?

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe I missed it; but is this a run flat (rim bead protector)? Nice looking tread pattern and excellent price (if it's a RF)?
No it is not a run flat, but does have the rim protection bead. The one thing that intrigued me about it was it reminds me a lot of the Falken ZE 912! It's also a winter tire!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts