GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2004 Wing my display buttons are not working (Mode, Trip and Disp). My LED display does work showing radio volume, intercome, etc. Is there a fuse for these buttons or what else should I look for? Thanks Dave

·
Registered
407 Posts
Have you had the top shelter off recently. If so, then you should check to make sure the connector for those buttons was pushed on completly.

·
Vendor
18,130 Posts
I have an '04 GL1800 and my mode buttons (3) under the LCD don't and have never lit up. Also, I've never seen an 1800 that had mode buttons that did. Let me know if they're suppost to.

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,476 Posts
GoldWingrGreg said:
I have an '04 GL1800 and my mode buttons (3) under the LCD don't and have never lit up. Also, I've never seen an 1800 that had mode buttons that did. Let me know if they're suppost to.
There's no lights in those buttons, I think he was referring to them functioning when pushed. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Display buttons

06 here, We have four buttons under LCD screen and they are not illuminated. There is no provision for illumination. Just turned 11k miles yesterday, Not bad since March 2, I love love this machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts