GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Google maps and Apple Maps..

Encounter errors?
—like an incorrectly labeled place name or a new road that isn't listed yet
—you have the power to fix them. By reporting the issue, you'll improve the service for everyone.

You can edit the details of Google Maps through either the app or the website.
Apple Maps offers the same sort of editing features that Google Maps does: You can add missing information, report inaccuracies, and claim your own business listing. And you can perform these tasks on both an iPhone and a Mac computer.

.. Here's how.. click link -->>Google and Apple Maps have plenty of errors. Here’s how to fix them.

Flag missing roads, correct street names, flag one-way streets,update restaurants' opening hours
...and more.

Edit maps from your phone or computer.
i.e.
Adding a place to Google Maps on the web:

Editing Apple Maps on iOS.

Work together to make things better for all.
:)

Dennis

·
Registered
8,872 Posts
Google maps and Apple Maps..

Encounter errors?
—like an incorrectly labeled place name or a new road that isn't listed yet
—you have the power to fix them. By reporting the issue, you'll improve the service for everyone.

You can edit the details of Google Maps through either the app or the website.
Apple Maps offers the same sort of editing features that Google Maps does: You can add missing information, report inaccuracies, and claim your own business listing. And you can perform these tasks on both an iPhone and a Mac computer.

.. Here's how.. click link -->>Google and Apple Maps have plenty of errors. Here’s how to fix them.

Flag missing roads, correct street names, flag one-way streets,update restaurants' opening hours
...and more.

Edit maps from your phone or computer.
i.e.
Adding a place to Google Maps on the web:

Editing Apple Maps on iOS.

Work together to make things better for all.
:)

Dennis
Too bad the Honda system isn't like that.:frown2:
Thanks Den.:smile2:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I only use nav on wing to show in close where am I. I have phone on holder for music with power cord and since it is playing thru wing stereo I run an app named waze It works fine if you have cell service it shows construction cops accidents etc on live screen and gives suggestions for alt routs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts