• weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only adjust my windshield occasionally normally in the rain.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Have a Ceebailies 2" shorter, I leave it just a little above its lowest position ,in the rain will raise it up to the top and on long trips will usually have it halfway

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
With my Windbender HPS, I will move it up or down depending on what kind of road I'll be on, highway (up) or 2 lane (down).

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
When I bought my bike it had the stock shield adjusted all the way up, never moved it until I replaced it with a F4+4 which isn't adjustable. Haven't felt any desire to move that either even if it was.

·
Registered
20,941 Posts
In the past 400,000+ miles I have adjusted the windshield maybe 6 times and those were probably in the first 2 years, seems like the lowest position works best for me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Windbender with electric option...

I adjust mine several times per ride. Up on the interstate, down in the twisties and towns.

Soooo... there's really not an option for me to vote for. ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
In warm weather (70 degrees or above) it's all the way down and colder than that I raise it about 3/4 of the way up just so I can see over it without any special effort.
If I wanted to look through a windshield I'd drive a car but that's just me and I don't mean to offend anyone.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sometimes a couple times a day, depending on weather.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I have a V STREAM its set all the way down and that's where it stays

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance but is it easy to move a stock up and down.....haven't owned one until now and haven't even got it yet. Just nice to know is all.

thanks jer

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I have a V Stream...it stays all the way up and I look over the top....I wish it was 2" taller...I would still look over the top .

·
Registered
898 Posts
I put mine in the highest position during cooler weather and any time my wife is on the back. I keep it down in hot weather.

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Only if the wife comes along, then I move the Windbender up two notches.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Windshield adjustment

With a 4+ Cee Bailey I put it to the bottom in the rain & use the face shield. But then back up just above mid point & look thru it for normal riding conditions & up further when it is cooler in the spring & fall.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts