• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Usually

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Yes we both like it OFF most of the time.

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
No problem... no passenger.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
she likes a variety of music

i just turn on the 70s or 80s on the sat radio and let it go

loren

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Unless we're on a longer ride than usual, I leave the music off and we talk about the sights we're seeing. In the car, we basically share the same taste in music ...

·
Registered
134 Posts
If/when I have a passenger, it's usually our 14 year old son. For the most part, there is no music compatibility problem. Then on occasion... :shock: . Either way, we'll listen to what he wants (that why he'd rather ride with me than his Dad :D ). I figure it won't be much longer and he won't want to ride with Mom anymore :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
Raven wrote:
I figure it won't be much longer and he won't want to ride with Mom anymore
It will change Annette, and soon, most likely.

My wife, 17 year old son and I drove the cage down to Phoenix a few weeks ago. About half way there my son asks "Don't you guys like music?" Four hours into the trip and the radio and CD player had not been used. We told him we usually just talk on road trips. A strange concept for someone who has the walkman on all the time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Same music?

Gosh no. We can't even agree on what to have for supper. Good luck in your travels and keep the sunny side up.

·
Vendor
21,893 Posts
NO WAY

My wife likes all the music I don't like, and vice versa. I made her a volume control on her headset lead just so she can turn it down/off when she can't stand my choice in music anymore.

We also don't seem to agree on the volume level. She doesn't want it nearly as loud as I like to hear it.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
MP3 Player!

With a 30 GB HD MP3 player I rip my songs and hers............throw it on random play and we're set! Satisfies both of us................

Over 3200 songs and still going strong..............ALL bought and paid for!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Audio

:D Yep Me Myself and I all like the same programing, were easy to please. LOL :D :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Well ???? Sometimes ! LOL Depends on where were at who we are with etc. Just her and I ? It's 50/50 I guess the only thing she really doesnt care for is when I get into the hard rock stuff, and the volume. So I try to hold it down til I'm by myself. LOL

·
Registered
824 Posts
Re: Same music?

lennnie in michigan said:
Gosh no. We can't even agree on what to have for supper.
Lenny, if you lived any closer, I would accuse you of taking my wife for rides! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts