GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This ties in to my "interesting comments" thread that a few people didn't understand why I posted it.

So what is this? If you are a long-term Gold Winger then this could get you fired up again.

· Young Buck
2013 GL1800 ABS/NAV/XM in Silver and Black, with chromed wheels.
2,586 Posts
I'd guess it to be another Class Action Lawsuit. :popcorn:
If there's a whole bunch of them that look like this one, then yes...

· Registered
4,439 Posts
I agree with shuckaduck!!! The weld on the tube going to the neck is cracked and they are about the worst welds I have ever seen!!!
I high school kid could do a better job, NOT KIDDING!!!!
Who ever the welder is or the machine it should be scraped ASAP!!!
Maybe the Japanese welder need some schooling from some American welders!!!

· Registered
569 Posts
Liquid solder?:eek:4:

· Registered
1,853 Posts
Looks like a pair of Dunham work shoes.:yes:

· Squating Member
7,055 Posts
Pictures of the Honda FURY taken at the motorcycle show ( I think in NY)....someone needs to go back to welding class. I couldn't believe Honda would display something that bad at a International Motorcycle Show.....

· Registered
3,303 Posts
Appears the frame rail failed and someone tried to spot weld it doing a mighty fine job for a lawsuit. :wrong:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pictures of the Honda FURY taken at the motorcycle show ( I think in NY)....someone needs to go back to welding class. I couldn't believe Honda would display something that bad at a International Motorcycle Show.....
That show is in Cleveland this weekend... I'm going to look for that bike

· Registered
5,541 Posts
That show is in Cleveland this weekend... I'm going to look for that bike

Apparently Honda forgot to mention it will continue building motorcycles in the United States.

The new Honda Fury will be built by none other than, Orange County Choppers using one of their "In House" frames! :eek:4:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.