GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I'm not trying to be crude. Seriously, how else do you describe it when you're "nether" region feels like a slippery volcano, especially when riding on the bike in the summer.

Seems there might be an alternate solution than using a bunch of talc or powder down there.

I was watching Jimmy Kimmel Live last night and Howie Mandel was his guest. Howie brought out a gift box of "Fresh Balls" (not a joke) for Jimmy. Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rJp49QKB-s

So, I looked them up on the internet, read some of the testimonials and decided to give it a try. Just thought I would share with others on the board. Seems like it might be a good product.

http://www.sofreshsodry.com/

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Yep, I have that problem with the GL. That's why I ride my Spirit in the hot WX. Lot's of wind around that region.

·
Banned
1,128 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Wooden Beads; like the ones some use in car seats. Let the air circulate, and not as hard as you would think.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Missing a chance!!

If you use enough cornstarch and ride long enough and hot enough, you'll have gravy for the neighbor's biscuits at dinner time!!:thumbup: Yum!!:22yikes:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Get MICRO FIBER shirts and skivvies ... they wick away moisture ... AVOID COTTON in the heat ... socks too ...:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
If you use enough cornstarch and ride long enough and hot enough, you'll have gravy for the neighbor's biscuits at dinner time!!:thumbup: Yum!!:22yikes:
That's about as disgusting a read as I've seen on this forum . . . :eek:

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
I have been dousing mine with Gold Bond powder lately. Works OK but my junk looks like Church's Fried Chicken right before they drop it in the deep fryer.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Watched it last night,(08-01) it was a riot

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I have been dousing mine with Gold Bond powder lately. Works OK but my junk looks like Church's Fried Chicken right before they drop it in the deep fryer.

LMAO! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Bart...for years now, I have always given you credit for having the slippery solution for installing stiff/stuck and difficult to install items...GREEN Dawn.

NOW, every time I feel hot, sweaty or chaffed....well, guess who is gonna come to mind!! :wrong:

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bart...for years now, I have always given you credit for having the slippery solution for installing stiff/stuck and difficult to install items...GREEN Dawn.

NOW, every time I feel hot, sweaty or chaffed....well, guess who is gonna come to mind!! :wrong:
Howie Mandel?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Now I can,t eat churches chicken anymore.Thank,s a lot.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Under-Amour works well for me!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts