GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gary poague and mike davis are too dense to realize the comments they make are being saved. The comment about Becky needing meds for PMS was a little low and the comment about Jim's bra size is sick. If their scheme ever came about how would these type (there are many more) comments go over for that company if posted on the internet. Would you buy a trike from a company that post those sick comments on their forums? What a professional group. Would someone explain to me what a Chaplin is because it certainly isn't what I thought.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Not to worry as his "DREAM" will never come true !!!!

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
You know without taking sides here or not wanting to take sides here, if a man has a beef with me, fine, example that I can give is GOLDWING GUY and I going at it for a few years. But when you involve other family members like Goldwing Guy did with me as far as I am concern you go over the line. I can take whatever Goldwing GUY can give and more. Just leave the family members out of it.

You know, on second thought, WHEELS might just look a heck of a lot better in a PUSH UP BRA!!!!!!!!~!~! They could even substitute for legs while laying on his belly!!!!!~~!~! HA, HA, HA!!!!!! EH, EH, EH!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know, on second thought, WHEELS might just look a heck of a lot better in a PUSH UP BRA!!!!!!!!~!~! They could even substitute for legs while laying on his belly!!!!!~~!~! HA, HA, HA!!!!!! EH, EH, EH!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:[/QUOTE]

You just hit the nail on the head or boobs in the basket!!:22yikes:

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Yea, the Religious membership over there, starting with the Preacher, sure don't practice what they preach.

·
Registered
389 Posts
over there

Yea, the Religious membership over there, starting with the Preacher, sure don't practice what they preach.
I just don't understand why you guys even log onto the site over there, I don't think I would give them them satisfaction......just saying

Jack

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
some of you guys would think differently if it was your wife's name was being thrown around over there. just saying

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Makes ya wonder how these people stay in business. One would think they have better things to do.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Charlie I'm sorry that Becky and you have to endure the childish antics of their "fearless leader". That never should have happened! :evil: We all know that you two are the better person. :thumbup: And you are right to defend her to the fullest!!!! :bow: As for Wheels in a push up bra? Damn that's scary. :eek:4: But then again, he wears a pink shirt. :nojoke: Tom :trike:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Charlie I'm sorry that Becky and you have to endure the childish antics of their "fearless leader". That never should have happened! :evil: We all know that you two are the better person. :thumbup: And you are right to defend her to the fullest!!!! :bow: As for Wheels in a push up bra? Damn that's scary. :eek:4: But then again, he wears a pink shirt. :nojoke: Tom :trike:
A pink HARLEY shirt, oh the shame!!!

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
PINK SHIRTS !!!!!!!!!! Now I'm worried.

·
Registered
389 Posts
othersite

Charlie I'm sorry that Becky and you have to endure the childish antics of their "fearless leader". That never should have happened!
We all know that you two are the better person.
And you are right to defend her to the fullest!!!!
As for Wheels in a push up bra? Damn that's scary.
But then again, he wears a pink shirt.

Charlie I would have to agree with you on this, maybe a good old ass kicking would get his or their attention, verbage
sometime has consequences.
jack

·
Registered
389 Posts
HI JACK. Hows everything down in sunny Florida????? Roger
Very rough right now, just had my Hernia surgery tuesday the 27th and if anybody
tells you it is now a piece of cake compared to 20 or 30 years ago, I am definatly
glad I waited the 30 years, I didn't have this much pain with my Quad ByPass, but
each day seem to be a little easier to deal with the pain, it only hurts when I breathe.

Jack

·
Registered
336 Posts
Surgery

Jack, I had my hernia surgery 60 years ago. I know they have had to make improvements in that time !!! Although I have forgotten many things during the passing years, I will NEVER forget that. The thought of the eather(sp) alone still brings chills and I honestly can hardly stand the smell of brake fluid to this day. Hope you heal quickly, you will be in my thoughts. Ride aware, Dave

·
IronMan
17,461 Posts
if ya have pms / emails pass on to rouch and let them know who/what there backing ! said before if ya quit putting wood on the fire it will go out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! takes 2 to tango !! how's that go .......... sticks n stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me !

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
Couldn't agree more, Charley! To add, what million/billion dollar company (Roush) would invest or lend their name to someone who demonstrates the antics that have been posted on the internet for eternity to see (I'm sure no one in corporate investigates project partners and their liability) . If it wasn't so pathetic it would be hilarious, unfortunately he has convinced a couple of minions to go down holding the rope to this make believe ship.
Does anyone know that Poague ever had a deal of any sort with Roush? All that I know is that Roush met with him once and quoted a price schedule for developing the project.

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
I just don't understand why you guys even log onto the site over there, I don't think I would give them them satisfaction......just saying

Jack
Don't look at me. I was banned from even reading the propaganda.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Does anyone know that Poague ever had a deal of any sort with Roush? All that I know is that Roush met with him once and quoted a price schedule for developing the project.
Are you serious???? Roush wouldn't give a two-bit fraud the time of day. With caller ID, when the phone
at Roush rings, they laugh and don't answer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts