GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked with the doc's and insurance co. and they say Monday's angioplasty is a go. :shock: Will let Chef and Jim Mathis know whats going on Monday after the little procedure! :lol:

bruce aka "the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Doc

Good Luck Blue Trawler

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Bruce,

New York is sending it's prayers for a fast and steady recovery. You need to get your arse back on that sofa with wheels and make your way back up here to pay a visit.

All the best!

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
Mikey and Gary

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
so that's what the cookie monster looks like! Hi Mikey!

Any care package this year? :lol:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Best Regards for Speedy Recovery

Our wishes and prayers are with you Bruce.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Blue Trawler

You will be in my prayers Bruce hope everything goes well. :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Monday

Good luck on Monday. Once they get your fluids changed, I wonder if you'll shift better. Tell 'em you want synthetics.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good luck, I've got one of those coming up in a few weeks, too. You'll be good as new in short order. :shock:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
angioplasty

I can save ya some money there BT, take 12 shots of tequila every night for the next three nights. this remedy is good for hart attack, hemrroids, ring worm, snake bite, common cold, flu, athelets foot, and cures male pattern baldness :D :D :D :D

trust me, I've been doing this for years and I don't have any of the stuff listed above :capwin: :beer8:

although I've never had a ROTO-ROUTER job, so I can't speak first hand if it will work for that :D :D :D :D :D :a13:

Good luck to ya, hang in there, we'll keep you in our prayers :angle1:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Good luck, and hurry back. We'll only give you just so many sick days ya know. :D

:rat: Bake

·
Registered
276 Posts
Been there done that, got the T-shirt.

Piece of cake Bruce, just listen to the docs.

You're in our prayers too!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Bruce...you are in our prayers too. Like they say, you can't keep a good man down. So, listen to the docs and ....when you are ready...get that shiney side up and back on the road again real soon!!! :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts