GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bet that headline caught your attention! :lol:
So, what nasty things do I have to say about the ole girl?
Just one really. It's sort of an overheating problem.
I was never able to get Mother Honda to disclose the actual times that she was supposed to go into heat.
And, like a typical woman, she wouldn't tell me either.
Soooo, it's not really my fault that I wasn't prepared to control her when she got all hot and decided to
throw herself at what was, in her view, that handsome sexy pickup truck strutting his stuff along the curves of that back road.
Ah, but some romances were never meant to be and he gave her the brush off.
Let me tell you, it broke her up something awful and even with the help of experts, she just couldn't get it together again.
Well, the insurance company, cold blooded fish that they are, called her condition TOTALED!
But I think she was just in heat and looking for an easy pickup. And That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!
Oh! Yeah! I've got the document to prove it was junked so that makes my subject line accurate. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hey, DC! Get some sleep and be happy that this meeting did not have to be continued with the help of beautifull nurse and a hansome doctor!
Good luck!

·
Registered
127 Posts
as heart braking as it is to loose a love one, experts say the best way is to get over it by finding a new one...
Good luck!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Yaki said:
as heart braking as it is to loose a love one, experts say the best way is to get over it by finding a new one...
Good luck!
...and I'll bet she was a flashy one with a lot of bling. On the next one, go for the Plain Jane...she'll be more true and won't be looking at all the easy pickups going by. :wink:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Its against nature I tell ya. A goldwing and a pick-up shouldn't oughtta mate. :shock:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Naw - trikes are caused by locking a Goldwing up with a Hyundi... :roll:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts