GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I saw more than 4 Goldwings on the roads of CA in recent years.
Any of those riders here ?
C'mon people, don't only read the board like it's an online newspaper.
Join the conversations, post a "Hi" or something, so we know you're not only a shadow...
It's a beautiful day in our state!!!
Where are my CA rider friends ????

Ride safe all,

G

·
CA Goldwinger

Unfortunately some of us CA Goldwing Riders have to work to pay for our Goldwing so we may not have as much time to Ride or to frequent the board. I'm here, but buried in work until the end of April.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Hey now, don't start any turf wars. You
can visit, but this is a board for mainly
Middle to Easterners. We have to put
up with humidity in the summers while
you drive in comfort.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Sorry Jim - I was out doing a Bun Burner 1500 from my home in California to Winslow, AZ so my Wing's internet connection wasn't working up to par. Probably the 21 degrees temperature affecting the router or something.... :roll:

Love this Wing!!

DaleC

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GarryG>>>>>> Yeah Right they're ALL RIDING! :wink:

Joe Shirtz>>>> I got to work full time too buddy :cry: ... No lotto winners here. But if I am not on the road at least I try to be on the line (online). Time to time at least. But I see 1950 views on a post but not more than 50 different names for the postings from all over the U.S.
It simply means to me some people like to follow this board but don't want to participate actively. I was just wondering if between them there was a CA rider or not... Hope to see you somewhere, sometime soon when you can get a free moment of your busy schedule.

Herb in SC>>>> Every time this summer I ride I'll be thinking of you bro.I feel for you but don't forget our door is always open and CA is on your WEST side. Keep follow the road and when you hit the ocean you'll find us.

DaleC>>>> Seee! :roll: I've told you before.... Satellite Internet is the best for you... Drop that weird router buddie. That's old technology. You ride a Wing for God's Sake ! :lol:

Ride safe all,

·
Registered
35 Posts
My computer time is limited, but I have this week off work so I joined this board a few days ago.
If anyone is ever riding to Lake Tahoe, you will probably ride by my house near Placerville CA. Send me an email & I will ride or chat with you a bit if I can.

Ric

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Jim - I have the satelite internet service on the Wing, it's just that I have a network wireless router setup and my workstation in the drivers area was not functioning at 100% effectiveness between Barstow and Winslow. I could have used one of the other 2 workstations on the Wing, but I wanted to keep up my great time that I had established.

Yahooooooo!

Eagle Eye I think I ran into you one time at All American Honda one time when I was having some warranty work done there.....Also saw your Wing outside the local Orchard Supply a year or so ago and talked with you one afternoon...or another in the area that has the yellow Wing.

DaleC

·
Registered
35 Posts
Jim,
I couldn't tell from your profile, or from your messages on this thread, where you call home. I plan to ride almost all of CA in the next few years, could you give me a hint what part of CA you live (nearby city?).
I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can.
Ric

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ric, my home is in Lake Elsinore.
It is where I15 Freeway and 74 Highway ( Ortega Highway ) meets.
San Diego is about 70 miles South of where I call home.
Please stop by when you're in the area.
I'll provide you with my phone # with an e-mail...
Ride safe,

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ed, Did you really think that I'll miss the opportunity of a sunny day while my 2 day old baby is in the garage ???? :lol:

Of course I took her to work today. :D
Here she is at my office parking lot. 8)

·
Registered
35 Posts
CA Riders

Jim, There a bunch of CA riders here. I am in the SFO bay area and do not get down your way often. I do commute on my wing everday it does not rain. :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Mikey,
We are anxious to meet you guys too... Soon hopefully very soon...

Ed, No my friend it is not my bike leaking. I knew as soon as I saw the picture I took that someone will notice it. But it was there before I parked that spot. Thanks for the warning anyways...

Doug, I'll be up there Campbell area probably May and also I'll be at Yosemite on June. Who knows I may be around your neighborhood this summer.

Ride safe all,

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Jim,

I have a little problem. Only my heart is in California, but my fat azz is in Puckerbrush NY.

Gary & Mikey took me through your part of the world last summer. Elsinore is way too hot for this northerner...LOL

I sure like that Cherry, when you gonna give it some Jewell's and let it shine? Shoot when I had my bike 2 days, I had just about everything Hal sells on it....LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
336 Posts
CA Riding

Hey Jim......You guys made the local news. About all your bottlenecks on the highways. I forgot exactly where the nations worse bottleneck is but somewhere in CA. I think I'll stick with my local traffic jam. 15 minutes when the local high school lets out. And we do get a little snow around here but at least the house doesn't shake. And I can ride every month. In fact put in about 275 miles today going to lunch with another rider from the MTF.
I put some of my Navy time in around San Diego. No thanks, not for me. Guess I'm just a ******* at heart. I like the small town livin'. Difference is what makes the world go round.
Jerry

1 - 20 of 38 Posts