GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if rivco has a web site, I need to get some info...... :sw1: :flg:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Before you ask, yes, I am a bit grimpy today. :)

Allow me to introduce you to a WONDERFUL tool, known as "Google". This handy gadget can be found at (surprise!)
http://www.google.com

Once the google site is reached, type what you're looking for in the query box, then press "enter".

In this case, I type "rivco" (without the quotes), and, lo and behold, the first two selections returned were for....

Rivco Products, exactly what you were trying to find!

Roy

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW Ironbutt your not only "GRIMPY" but an educator also, I'm impressed..... NOT! :sw1: :flg:

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ironbutt>>> It sounded really complicated! :roll:

Can you repeat that slowly one more time please? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I coulda told him how to find it himsef also, but doing it for him was faster, and besides, now he likes me! :yes:

·
Registered
291 Posts
So I can't type worth doo-doo!

Not trying to be mean - trying to help - while still being a bit cranky (or is that "crinky"?)

It's SO easy (95% of the time) to find what you're looking for, without waiting around for somebody else to feed you the answer....if you know how to look for yourself.

Whenever I see somebody ask a question that can be answered so easily - I have to assume they're asking because they don't know how to find out for themselves.

Roy

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
:s13: Well, I just couldn't let your Grimpiness pass by without a comment! Also, I use MSN search engine. Typed in just rivco products and it didnt even come up on the first page

·
Registered
645 Posts
Look where

OO ironbutt got nout of bed on the wrong side
as fer the rest of us up here in the COLD north
WHAT ELSE is there to do

1 - 12 of 12 Posts