GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Before you ask, yes, I am a bit grimpy today. :)

Allow me to introduce you to a WONDERFUL tool, known as "Google". This handy gadget can be found at (surprise!)
http://www.google.com

Once the google site is reached, type what you're looking for in the query box, then press "enter".

In this case, I type "rivco" (without the quotes), and, lo and behold, the first two selections returned were for....

Rivco Products, exactly what you were trying to find!

Roy

·
Registered
291 Posts
So I can't type worth doo-doo!

Not trying to be mean - trying to help - while still being a bit cranky (or is that "crinky"?)

It's SO easy (95% of the time) to find what you're looking for, without waiting around for somebody else to feed you the answer....if you know how to look for yourself.

Whenever I see somebody ask a question that can be answered so easily - I have to assume they're asking because they don't know how to find out for themselves.

Roy

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
:s13: Well, I just couldn't let your Grimpiness pass by without a comment! Also, I use MSN search engine. Typed in just rivco products and it didnt even come up on the first page

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.