GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
make my butt look big???

I have to admit .... it took a while to work up the nerve to drill six holes in that trunk lid ... :shock::shock::shock:

It came out great though. ;)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Nicely done... I'm considering the spoiler myself. :)

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
Looks goos...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have to admit .... it took a while to work up the nerve to drill six holes in that trunk lid ... [/QUOTE

That is pretty funny. I had the dealer install mine not because I could not handle it but for that very same reason. I walked back and forth past my Wing about 20 times and finally just decided I could not bring myself to drill those holes. It was more than worth the install fee to allow them to take the responsibility for doing it right or doing it wrong. I am still a bit leery but have managed to do some installs myself.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have to admit .... it took a while to work up the nerve to drill six holes in that trunk lid ... [/QUOTE

That is pretty funny. I had the dealer install mine not because I could not handle it but for that very same reason. I walked back and forth past my Wing about 20 times and finally just decided I could not bring myself to drill those holes. It was more than worth the install fee to allow them to take the responsibility for doing it right or doing it wrong. I am still a bit leery but have managed to do some installs myself.
It's just a motorcycle.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
It may not be functional, but it show do look good.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Spoiler

I bought a spoiler on EBay for $95 bucks. They still have them on there. If you want it painted to match I think that was $149 bucks. Fit perfectly and worked like OEM. Had it on my 03. Came from Tiawan but only took a week to get here. I got the factory spoiler on my 2010.:p

·
Registered
624 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts