hot rodding of this bike.
Yes - I know it`s darn NEAR perfect, BUT it`s
only near.
Doesn`t any one offer a (Power Commander) type thingy
or some performance pipes??

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
I have seen the aftermarket pipes and added crossovers underneath, can't remember what the name of it was but that is all i have seen that is suppose to give a little more power.

·
Registered
581 Posts
No Power Commander!! Cobra and Torq Master make after market exhausts. I have the Cobras and I like them, but they hang lower than the stocks, so I drilled another hole in the hanger attached to the pipes and raised them. They now look pretty good. Some guys have also put on the torq loops and seem to like them from reading their posts.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
she is not a v-max, lol and has enough to umph to keep me busy for awhile ! lol, I mean she is only 1800 cc and 120hp, at 900lbs that works out to over twice what my miata has, lol but not near as light as my vfr or cbr was, lol I mean heck she is made for touring ! lol :doorag::thumbup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have not seen where any one is doing hot rodding of this bike. Yes - I know it`s darn NEAR perfect, BUT it`s only near.
Now there's someone with some Need For Speed ! :thumbup:
Must have something to do with them long empty stretches of Texan Highway, LOL ! :joke:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts