GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pictures of us on the Dragon Sep. 21.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPa ... g=01&s=300

Scroll to the bottom.

Even though we were not going very fast we still demonstrate the lean into the turn in pictures 4 and 5. I admit I am a little over the yellow line in picture 5 but I had a pretty good view of the oncoming road.

Boy, do we look good or what? :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I know several bikers around here that have ridden Deals many times, but won't go there anymore. Too many crotch rocket idiots. Many accidents.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
We got back from there a week ago and Holly only had 2 crotch rockets pass her. Now for me, none passed me. The first time through I passed 4 bikes the last time I went through I passed about 15 bikes and I never got passed by anyone. I have to tell you thou that I don't have a clue what is on either side of the road. I was doing 100% to run as fast as I could and make sure I hit all my apex's. The last time Holly made the run she was a ear to ear grin and very happy with how hard and fast she was able to push her Champion trike.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
BlueWing said:
We got back from there a week ago and Holly only had 2 crotch rockets pass her. Now for me, none passed me. The first time through I passed 4 bikes the last time I went through I passed about 15 bikes and I never got passed by anyone. I have to tell you thou that I don't have a clue what is on either side of the road. I was doing 100% to run as fast as I could and make sure I hit all my apex's. The last time Holly made the run she was a ear to ear grin and very happy with how hard and fast she was able to push her Champion trike.
Go BlueWing and Holly

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great pics Beastie !!!! :lol:

Good looking CSC also !!! :wink:

Ron
Spokane

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Beastie

I too had a chance to "experience" the Dragon and boy what a blast! No bikes passed me, but I did make the guys in front a little nervous as they kept looking back in their mirrors only to see that they did not lose me. Now while you cut the yellow line a bit, the photos on this link show where I cut the white. Great shot of the bike in full compression just before I felt what two wheels is like. Only problem of the ride, the ringing in my helmet from my wife slapping it while hollering slow down.

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prs ... 9&start=16

Wheels

1 - 7 of 7 Posts