GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Late last summer, I purchased an unbound 2006 GL1800 Service manual from a not so local dealer (I no longer have the receipt). Recently, while working on the front end of the bike, I noticed a discrepancy in my manual.
Apparently, the dealer had been using it, and while doing an update, he replaced page 14-27 & 14-28 (front and back of one page) with the same page number from a revision to the 2001-2005 manual. :shock:
Now my manual goes from "Front Wheel/Suspension/Steering" to "Rear Wheel /Suspension" and back again.
In short, I need page 14-27 & 14-28 (front and back of one page) of the Honda 2006 GL1800 Service manual.
If anyone can supply a copy of one, either by e-mail or snail mail, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Jerry,

I'd be glad to scan the pages and email it to you. I can do that tonight when I get home from work.

Kenny

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have the service manual on CD. I can not figure how to e-mail you the pages. If some knows how let me know. I tried to post the CB connector the other day but could not copy the picture to post it. Richard

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Here ya go, but it would be nice if you supplied an email address when asking for an email. Or put one in your profile.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Harry.
e-mail posted!

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
After you have the page open on the CD, go to the top bar, click on the camera, and go from the top left to the lower right, with the clicker down. It will save the entire page in the clipboard. Then open your photo program (I use Ifranview because its simple and free) and paste it there. Then save it to the desktop as a JPEG file.

I put it into Photobucket, and then put it into the rider forum from there.

There are other simpler ways, but I am no geek. I just barely stumble along as it is.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Need page from 2006 GL1800 Service manual

Thanks for all the replies, especially to IR Harry for the post. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts