·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:!: Mark your calendar or set your VCR before you forget... :(

Hands on History

Sunday, November 30 @ 2:30pm ET/PT
Motorcycles

The first motorcycles, little more than buzzing bicycles, have grown up in less than a century to become a status symbol. Host Ron Hazelton goes to the Honda motorcycle factory in Marysville, Ohio, where the luxury Gold Wings have been made since 1979. He joins the assembly line to put together everything from the 6-cylinder engine to the handlebars. Then he rides the sleek cruiser into the sunset. TV G

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
CAN SOMEBODY TAPE IT FOR ME? I'M GONNA BE IN EITHER ALABAMA OR KENTUCKY GOING TO CHURCH.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. I would have been kicking myself if I had forgotten for the second time. :sw1:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Closetchef said:
CAN SOMEBODY TAPE IT FOR ME? I'M GONNA BE IN EITHER ALABAMA OR KENTUCKY GOING TO CHURCH.
Chef
I sent a copy of it to Bruce and he was suppose to send it to you. Check with him. He must still have it.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Honda - History Channel -

Help guys 'n' gals!!! I'm headed out for the Middle East on Sunday morning and won't be able to watch the program or tape it. :cry: Would one of you all be able to make a copy for me to view when I return in about 2 months? Puuulllleeeeeeze!!!! :lol: I would be forever in your debt!! Well, lets just say I would be most grateful. Hehehe. :s27:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Winston:

I'll bet that there will be *several* copies made during this showing, due to the number of people who missed seeing it the first time... :cry:

It is possible that all of the email messages that the History Channel received from those who missed it, led to their decision to show it again.

I'm going to try and tape it this time (even though I've been to the plant four times...)

:sw1:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Deals Gap

Deals Gap run...looking good. :) Maybe the History Channel will make some available as well. One can hope...right? :mrgreen: :flg:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm calenderderically challenged.

I hope some one posts a reminder on Sunday. :D

:rat:
:yw1:

I never knew how blissful life could be untill I became a Nauga rancher

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...I've been checking the Discovery channel weekly to see if it was being aired. Never thought of the History channel

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is a little over 24 hours away... :D

:sw1:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:shock: ON RIGHT NOW!!! YOU'RE MISSING IT!!! :shock: [/b]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts