GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man is stranded on a desert island, all alone for ten years. One day, he sees a speck in the horizon. He thinks to himself, "It's not a ship." The speck gets a little closer and he thinks, "It's not a boat." The speck gets even closer and he thinks, "It's not a raft."

Then, out of the surf comes this gorgeous blonde woman, wearing a wet suit and scuba gear. She comes up to the guy and she says, "How long has it been since you've had a cigarette?"

"Ten years!" he says.

She reaches over, unzips a waterproof pocket on her left sleeve and pulls out a pack of fresh cigarettes. He takes one, lights it, takes a long drag and says, "Man, oh man! Is that good!"

Then she asks, "How long has it been since you've had a drink of whiskey?"

He replies, "Ten years!"

She reaches over, unzips her waterproof pocket on the right, pulls out a flask and gives it to him. He takes a long swig and says, "Wow, that's fantastic!"

Then she starts unzipping this long zipper that runs down the front of her wet suit and she says to him, "And how long has it been since you've had some REAL fun?"

And the man replies, "My God! Don't tell me you've got a motorcycle in there!" :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,795 Posts
Obviously been on the island to long. LOL
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I heard this but I heard she pulled out a set of golf clubs, but motorcycle is funnier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
Wi_Winger said:
I heard this but I heard she pulled out a set of golf clubs, but motorcycle is funnier.
I heard she asks if he wants to play a round, and he replies "Don't tell
me you got a set of golf clubs in there too?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
BJMoose said:
And the man replies, "My God! Don't tell me you've got a motorcycle in there!" :lol:
her respose was: "My first name Is Motor, and my last name is Cycle."

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,309 Posts
GaryG said:
BJMoose said:
And the man replies, "My God! Don't tell me you've got a motorcycle in there!" :lol:
her respose was: "My first name Is Motor, and my last name is Cycle."

:D
"Cycle... MOTOR Cycle..." :lol:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top