GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eufori from Online Tires. The tire is backordered for 6-8 weeks. I ordered one because the price was decent. No, I didn't call before ordering. Don't need the tire now so will just wait it out. :shrug:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Ronnie!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Didnt call..... but seems they have them in stock.. Cheers...

[email protected](Ultra High Performance Summer)

Sidewall Style: Blackwall

Click thumbnails to view above. Most approximate photos shown View Full Screen Photo.

Set of 4: $584.00

Add To Cart Shipping Quote Add to Wish List

The [email protected] is Pirelli's first Ultra High Performance run-flat tire developed for sports cars, sporty coupes and high performance sedans. All [email protected] tires feature Pirelli Self-Supporting Run Flat Technology that enhances safety and convenience by providing temporary extended mobility in the event a puncture allows complete loss of air pressure. Pirelli Self-Supporting Run Flat Technology allows tires to literally "run flat" for up to 50 miles at 50 mph (80 km at 80 km/h) unless otherwise specified by the vehicle manufacturer for Original Equipment tires. Like all summer tires, [email protected] tires are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
The [email protected] tires feature compact shoulder blocks to enhance lateral stiffness and cornering force in dry conditions, while circumferential grooves help drain water to resist hydroplaning in wet conditions. Pirelli's extended mobility solution is made possible by their MIRS computer-controlled robotized manufacturing system, a production process that assures consistency in the application of the additional sidewall reinforcements that provide the self-supporting run-flat capability.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stick405: I'm talking about Online Tires. Your's is from Tire Rack.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I learned long ago that online tires is nothing more than a store front.meaning "THEY STOCK NOTHING" they order after you place the order and they got your funds. :wrong:

The Kid that answers the phone is clueless.He got smart though in buying a answering machine so now you don't find out how clueless he really is.
Getting him to return a call is dicey at best.:nojoke:

Cancel your order and buy from someone else.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rocky, I agree with you 100%. They did return my call once but I was not at home and now I can't get them to call me again. I will take them off my buying list but will wait on the tire because I don't actually need it now. Their price is $152 shipped to my door at least $10 less than any other place I could find it. If I need one I'll get one (tire) from Rocketman he has a garage full. :lol:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts