GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
It pays to stay in the better motels or a campground. Look out for the motels on Amarillo Blvd in Amarillo, Texas. Stay out on I-40 West.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration records obtained by The Associated Press show that states reported finding evidence of drug-making in 1,789 motel and hotel rooms in the past five years - and that's just those the authorities found. :eek:4:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
He is on parole:cool::cool:

R

·
0 Posts
Don't believe the finer motel/hotels are any better. The media set up hidden cameras in various motel/hotels and you wouldn't believe what they use to clean drinking glasses with. The next time you stay in one of the finer hotel/motels the drinking glasses may have been cleaned with toilet bowl cleaner. When you stay at any hotel/motel bring your own plastic glasses.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Yep, that's another good reason to camp. You have your own bed with you. I'm a firm believer that camping is best, expecially since I purchased my new camper. It is the way to go for sure.:coffee1:

Fred

07 Blue wing/Mini-Mate camper

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not only cheaper but while camping you meet a whole lot more folks than moteling it.

Also, especially motorcycle centric camp grounds seem to draw the nicest people. I've met folks at bike campgrounds with tatoos and piercings that I would avoid on the street and they turned out to be great folks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thought my vacation was all planned out, after reading this will have to reevaluate whether to go with trailer or camper:shrug: Never thought about looking under the mattress:22yikes:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Oh great now what do I do?:eek:4: Camping is not an option!

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
Oh great now what do I do?:eek:4: Camping is not an option!
... sure you can...
they just call it "camping" ... it's really not
... and you can park your wing in the back ....
:)

Dennis

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
It pays to stay in the better motels or a campground. Look out for the motels on Amarillo Blvd in Amarillo, Texas. Stay out on I-40 West.
Ahhh. read the article a little closer my friend.

"Joe Mazzuca, operations manager at Meth Lab Cleanup Co. in Post Falls, Idaho, said he has tested pricey hotel rooms in Idaho and Utah and discovered contaminants where no one previously suspected a meth lab had been."

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
You guys need to just stay at home. I don't won't to know what went on in my motel room just like I don't want to know what goes on in the kitchen of the restaurants we eat at. What you don't know won't hurt you!! :shrug:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts