GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning to get breakfast in Door County,. there was a place that had cherry stuffed french toast, maybe I can find that. Plan on leaving at first light. Any interest? :coffee1:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Sounds like fun but first light is pretty early and Leanne and I have some home chores we should do. Somebody once said you can't play all the time but I sure would like to try.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saturday, July 9th

·
Registered
353 Posts
Dam ! I have to take the daughter to milwaukee in the morn
Or I would have showen you some of the back road up there

·
Crazy Northerner
8,631 Posts
Belguim Days are going on in Brussels. I came across this accidentally a few years ago and had Belguim Pie. They are great.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,631 Posts
Great Belguim pies today. One Cherry and one Apple. Nice little festival. Maybe I can win something. It was definately cooler there and along Lake Michigan coming home. Once I turned away toward Fond du Lac, it got hot fast.

·
Premium Member
31,973 Posts
Great Belguim pies today. One Cherry and one Apple. Nice little festival. Maybe I can win something. It was definately cooler there and along Lake Michigan coming home. Once I turned away toward Fond du Lac, it got hot fast.
I seen 88 degrees in Fondy at 1pm while at picnic with friends,than it was off to Beaver Dam for ice cream. All in all a perfect day

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I seen 88 degrees in Fondy at 1pm while at picnic with friends,than it was off to Beaver Dam for ice cream. All in all a perfect day
Glad you had a good time Rail!!!!!!!!

Sorry that I missed you and again thanks so much for the stickers!!!!!!!

Put the BB up on the Pit Bull tonight and gonna take some time on Sun to get it cleaned up.

You should have made Sarah get you some M&M's I see she went shopping again and we have a fresh supply:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,973 Posts
You should have made Sarah get you some M&M's I see she went shopping again and we have a fresh supply:thumbup:
Did not want to sacrifice room for for ice cream;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts