Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
swajetdr said:
Matt I'm in. See you there.

Kevin
Cool! I think this will be a great ride.

matt

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I think the breakfast,shirt, and ballgame will be great. However, the fifty mph drive to Tucson might get old. lol

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Look at their advert OG and you'll see why it's 50MPH. :twisted:

Oh, and they'll need one of the Wing riders to volunteer to tow the peach basket to collect all the H-D parts and pieces falling off.

Hint: lots of Hardleys.....ride up front if'n ya doesn't like dodging little chrome thingies in the road. heh heh heh

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oldguy said:
I think the breakfast,shirt, and ballgame will be great. However, the fifty mph drive to Tucson might get old. lol
You forgot the Lunch! That makes the 50 MPH drive all worth while. Funny.. I never saw anything about a 50mph drive. At least I'll be able to CRUISE in TranswarpDrive on the way home!

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Landtuna said:
Look at their advert OG and you'll see why it's 50MPH. :twisted:

Oh, and they'll need one of the Wing riders to volunteer to tow the peach basket to collect all the H-D parts and pieces falling off.

Hint: lots of Hardleys.....ride up front if'n ya doesn't like dodging little chrome thingies in the road. heh heh heh

some folks may think you are being negative.....

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
Tony in AZ said:
some folks may think you are being negative.....
Naw.....just ridden with Hardleys before. :lol:

·
Registered
420 Posts
This was a GOOD ride today. Matt and I had a good time. Logged 270 miles and got to see a LOT of Harleys. Over two hundred bikes. About 15 Gold Wings. Not sure what those harley guys see in there bikes....lol. Other thaen a little butt soreness and the high heat it was GREAT to get out and ride.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
swajetdr said:
This was a GOOD ride today. Matt and I had a good time. Logged 270 miles and got to see a LOT of Harleys. Over two hundred bikes. About 15 Gold Wings. Not sure what those harley guys see in there bikes....lol. Other thaen a little butt soreness and the high heat it was GREAT to get out and ride.
A good Ride.. Too bad the DBacks still suck! We left the game after the "Seat Nazi" kicked us out of the Cheapest seats (where nobody else was wanting to sit.. lots of empties) and told me I had to go sit in the Lawn section.

We averaged about 65 on the way down. Took the back way to Oracle Junction and then to Ina/Sunrise.. down Campbell where a Tucson PD car picked us up. The DPS motorcops stayed with us the whole way. They are very impressive when they get to play like they did today.

Next year.. Just show up for the ride and forget the hot dog, shirt and DBacks game. The ride was the best part.

And for the CB Critics... Our CB's performed very well and made the ride much more enjoyable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts