GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Dr. yesterday and he gave me a clean bill of health. My lung surgery is 98% healed and the other lung has cleared up with meds. So after lunch me and a buddy are going on a short ride(less than 200 miles). I haven't ridden since Harrison, Ar. and I've NEVER ridden the trike. We will take it slow for a while LOL. Charley :excited:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Be Careful:

Have a FUN day. Have a cheeseburger and coke for us. Enjoy your trike. Snow and 24 degrees here in beautiful Colorado. Johnny and RUthie

·
Registered
809 Posts
Awesome! Have fun! Take some advil now! Because your face muscles will be sore from smiling so much.:lol:
Once you get by the what have I done thought, nothing but miles of smiles! Now get out there and ride! YEEHA!:yes1:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Charley, I hope you had a good ride today. It warmed up to 55 here in ole West Virginny so I took to the ridges and back roads for a couple hours myself.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Good for you. It'll either give you some piece for a little while or it'll make it even harder to wait until the next ride. Either way--good for you.

·
Registered
520 Posts
So Charlie,

Whats the verdict, is that Hannigan ride everything you were hoping for? :lol:

Glad to hear your feeling better, hope to see you at some of the great get togethers this year. :congrats:

·
Registered
707 Posts
The good doctor must have known you would be riding a Hannigan. He knows about the smooth ride and ease of handling.....

Glad you are finally getting to enjoy your trike!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Charley, glad to hear you got a good report. Hope you enjoyed your ride. :excited: for ya!!! I was out yesterday and today. Great weather for riding both days. Sunny & 50 degrees. Got to take advantage. The forecast is for sleet or snow and freezing rain here next week.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
That's some great news, take it easy and enjoy yourself....

tell us it all went.....be safe

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Great news Charlie. How was the ride?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts