GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I was ready to give it a try. Got 5 of 6 bolts out and one broke. Since I most likely will have to take the exhaust off to drill the bolt out I figured I would ask is someone in my area already have a drilled exhaust I could try that you decided not to keep.

I just want to try something with more of a bark. I live in Central Massachusetts.

Thanks for any replys.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Ok, I was ready to give it a try. Got 5 of 6 bolts out and one broke. Since I most likely will have to take the exhaust off to drill the bolt out I figured I would ask is someone in my area already have a drilled exhaust I could try that you decided not to keep.

I just want to try something with more of a bark. I live in Central Massachusetts.

Thanks for any replys.
Get a Dog??:nojoke:

IMHO wing exhausts don't bark like the v-twin varity of motorcycles.

The wing sounds like a 911 porsche or something similar.

I don't think you will be happy with holes in your muffler.

later..Randy

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bark

I have come over from a VTX with VH Cruzers exhaust which were a little loud but I liked them.

I know I can drill and cap them later if I don't like the sound. Was just hoping there was someone out there in my area who might let me try them.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
658 Posts
I drilled 3 half inch holes in each of mine.. they remind me of my dog pharting on the sofa..I wish I had not done it in retrospect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts