GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have cup holders on their Wing? Need one for driver and passenger and I do not have the passanger arm rest? Any info would be appreciated. The Bike Bouy does not look like it would work.
Thanks,
Rex

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Speaking of cup holders, reminds me of a trick I saw on 1500 last summer. The guy put a 2 gallon thermos jug in the rear compartment and then added enough plastic line that he could clip it on his shirt or jacket and the other one was used by the passenger. He had caps on the end of each one so they could not drip or siphon out if the end got lower than the jug. It was different by it served its purpose. :roll: :idea: :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Rex this is what I put on of SO, it is made by Butler cup holders. You can only get the rear bracket from them at this time. They hand make this, so they are not sold through distributers. You can get the one for the driver from Hal at Directline.

Panther Ga.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Cups/Cup Holders

Echo what was said about the butler cup. :wink: I have my SO's mounted the same way as pictured and the front one mounts on the handle bar using the bolts, comes with longer ones, clutch or brake mounts holes.

For information the Butler cups come in two different sizes (20oz and 32oz). I started off with the 20oz and last year a WingDing got the 32oz. The 32os will hold most drink/water bottels. You can also fill it with ice/water in the morning, put on the sipper hid (comes with two lids. One for cold and one for hot) and have cold water from gas stop to stop.

This past summer I put on a cooler rack and we keep it full of drinks. The water I freeze. When we stop the SO just changes out bottles.

Ron :) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts