GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I have a nice set I just took off my recently acquired 2001 1800 Wing. If still looking/interested let me know and can get you some pics.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Brand and Price?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have a set of Rivco floorboards with heel-toe shifter for sale; these are brand new and have never been installed. I bought them over the winter shortly after I bought my 1800, I had floor boards with a heel-toe shifter on my 1500 and liked them. However, spring came and I still hadn't installed them, then one of my chapter members let me ride his 1800 with floorboards. I quickly found out that with the 1800 being a smaller frame than the 1500, and me being tall, I didn't like them as much as I did on the 1500. So up for sale they go. Rivco and WingStuff are selling them for $430, my price is $300 + shipping. They're also available for pickup in North East Ohio. If you're familiar with Rivco, they make a quality product. These are chrome plated billet aluminum and made in the USA. The best way to contact me is to PM me or e-mail at [email protected].

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts