GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the Honda LED driving lights on my 2014... Has the big gap around the lights..... Is there a filler to take up the space with the new Gen ll cowl... Thx:doorag:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
A nice ring of white LED lights would fill the gap nicely.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Go to an auto parts store and get some flexible chrome door edge trim. Cut to fit then put in oven for a few minutes just to warm a little. Install in the hole from the back side... :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I agree with BikeMP3. I have the prototypes on my 2012. They really finish off the lights. If you are going to order them, get the ones with the larger hole. Mine were his original ones and I had to enlarge the holes to fit the Honda OEM LED's. Pete now has both sizes. Very easy installation with RTV silcone adhesive).
I painted mine with black truck bed liner.
View attachment 56061

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
I agree with BikeMP3. I have the prototypes on my 2012. They really finish off the lights. If you are going to order them, get the ones with the larger hole. Mine were his original ones and I had to enlarge the holes to fit the Honda OEM LED's. Pete now has both sizes. Very easy installation with RTV silcone adhesive).
I painted mine with black truck bed liner.
View attachment 56061
Me likeee. :yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts