GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
hello window!:eek:4:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
To bad the driver of the vehicle didn't gas it so the Dolt getting tossed would of done a nice facial impression on the asphalt instead of the vehicle cushioning his departure from the bike he can't handle.:shock:

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Gee, the window just happened to be open and someone just happened to be shooting. All at the right time.

What are the odds, one wonders?

Sent from my Ipood using both thumbs!

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
I'm guessing the real crap hit the fan right after he hit the vehicle. Then he's on the roadway with others biking possibly running over him. :eek:4:

·
Registered
19,398 Posts
Chances are the rider in the car was filming as a friend of the sport bike

Ya think that huh!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Another "Hold my beer and watch this" gone wrong.
Heh-heh

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chances are the rider in the car was filming as a friend of the sport bike

Ya think that huh!
Exactly what I thought. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
It looks like a setup; but, not many people would sacrifice such heavy damage to their bike to pull off a successful stunt. I know I wouldn't.

2W

·
Administrator
3,857 Posts
It looks like a setup; but, not many people would sacrifice such heavy damage to their bike to pull off a successful stunt. I know I wouldn't.

2W
I think it was intentionally be filmed, but it didn't turn out the way they intended.

I think the "filmer" was trying to capture the "filmee" doing a stoppie when things got out of hand.

I don't think even these guys are dumb enough to intentionally wreck their motorcycle while almost guarranting themselves an ambulance ride.

Glen

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Maybe he was doing some testing for riding gear!

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I think it was intentionally be filmed, but it didn't turn out the way they intended.

I think the "filmer" was trying to capture the "filmee" doing a stoppie when things got out of hand.

I don't think even these guys are dumb enough to intentionally wreck their motorcycle while almost guarranting themselves an ambulance ride.

Glen
:agree:

Exactly what I was thinking. BTW, did anyone notice in the film that he kept doing it over and over again with the same results? :shrug:

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
:agree:

Exactly what I was thinking. BTW, did anyone notice in the film that he kept doing it over and over again with the same results? :shrug:
Yeah, you'd think that he'd have it figured out after the sixth crash or so...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts