GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been busy and quite this winter. Just want to let you all know that I'm still here and Stitching away!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Patch?

Did you have any time to look into makeing my patch for GWRRA Chapter AZ-U?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Matt has made several shirts for Becky and me. The last ones were for the Hannigan group, fantastic job, can't thank him enough! Charley

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
As soon as I can get some scratch together I gatta order some shirts. I've had some unexpected expenses this year so will be a while yet.
I have one of Matt's shirts. I like it very well.
thecruiser

·
Registered
131 Posts
Website or online orders

Matt, saw one of your shirts at Rogers Ride In. BMXDad was sporting one. Looking for pricing and options?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Matt, saw one of your shirts at Rogers Ride In. BMXDad was sporting one. Looking for pricing and options?
Pete,
GO to my online store and you can see what I have to offer, but basically, I can put your wing on hats, shirts, patches.. you name it. If you don't see
what you want, just email me at [email protected] and I'll work it up for you.

matt

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you have any time to look into makeing my patch for GWRRA Chapter AZ-U?
I'm going to confess my sins in public because you asked in public and I won't hide the fact that I haven't done it yet.

The patch is sitting on my desk about 12 inches away, but since I only do embroidery on the weekends I've been using every spare moment to take care of orders. I still have reservations about how clean the patch will look with the bridge on it and the covered look out. You can't get great detail on small patches. I did find that there is so much superstructure on the 2 bridges that that support beams are crossing all over each other and it will look like a blob. the picture patches have more clarity than embroidery will.

Do I have an excuse for not contacting you sooner.. no and I apologize for that. It's easy to overlook something when its being done as a speculation and there's no order attached to it.

Let me know what you want to do and If you want it me to, I'll ship the patch back.

If you want to go for a simpler bridge (only 1 not 2) then I will work that up.

Matt

·
Registered
758 Posts
I'm going to confess my sins in public because you asked in public and I won't hide the fact that I haven't done it yet.

The patch is sitting on my desk about 12 inches away, but since I only do embroidery on the weekends I've been using every spare moment to take care of orders. I still have reservations about how clean the patch will look with the bridge on it and the covered look out. You can't get great detail on small patches. I did find that there is so much superstructure on the 2 bridges that that support beams are crossing all over each other and it will look like a blob. the picture patches have more clarity than embroidery will.

Do I have an excuse for not contacting you sooner.. no and I apologize for that. It's easy to overlook something when its being done as a speculation and there's no order attached to it.

Let me know what you want to do and If you want it me to, I'll ship the patch back.

If you want to go for a simpler bridge (only 1 not 2) then I will work that up.

Matt
Sent you a pm

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I bought a couple shirts from you over the past years, they are great. Now I need one for a Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad , I checked your web site but didn't find anything for a Kawasaki. Do you have anything?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Matt has crafted two hats and a shirt for me. If you need ANYTHING, this is the place to get it. Thank you Matt for all your help.

·
Registered
693 Posts

Let me know when you load up some files for GL1500 - Wing and/or Valkyrie.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had a couple of people ask why I was still wearing a Harley Jacket.......Loved the expressions I saw after I said "Read it Again".... :)
Yea.. you got the one and only that I made before the HD lawyers sent me a cease and desist because they OWN the bar/shield setup.

matt

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bought a couple shirts from you over the past years, they are great. Now I need one for a Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad , I checked your web site but didn't find anything for a Kawasaki. Do you have anything?
Joe.. I'll put the Vulcan 1600 Nomad on the list, right behind the GL1500. I won't promise a time frame... I have a bridge and building to digitize right away first!

matt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts