GL1800Riders Forums banner

Dry Heat Embroidery- Super Stuff!

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Wing Nut 
#1 ·
Just got my shirt from Matt at Dry Heat Embroidery and I couldn't be more pleased. I wanted elements of different designs that Matt had, and not only did Matt take my custom design in stride and did every detail exactly as I requested, but the quality is outstanding. He even has "chrome" thread for the chrome! Pricing is reasonable,too.
Thanks, Matt!
(As a side note I had previously orderedshirts from Autumn Riders. The one for my Harley was good, but the one for the 'Wing was unsatisfactory- the white and silver were indistinguisable from each other. I had to go to the hobby store and buy paint and paint the thread myself.)

#2 ·
Thank you for the kind words. Please follow the care instructions to make sure it keeps looking good.
Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year Len!

Here's the pictures of Len's shirt:

#4 ·
Another Believer in Excellent Craftsmanship

This is a shirt I got from Matt about 3 weeks ago. The trike (back - last photo) embroidery is about 10 inches wide. Very nice detail. (Obviously my trike is below in my signature.) This is the second shirt I've got from him and they have spectacular craftsmanship. His prices are also very reasonable. The middle photo is above the left pocket.
Clothing Blue Sleeve Shirt Uniform
Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Red T-shirt
Red Vehicle Product Motor vehicle Scooter

#5 ·
Nice lookin' stuff, and your right, Matt does impeccable work. More folk should post pics of his work. Keep him busy, we can't Ride in the snow anyway. No reason he should be enjoying Riding.
thecruiser

#7 ·
HI larry nice shirt you didn't have the bike last time I saw you in the falls with Joe Wingnut Merry Christmas
Had the bike, just not there.
Wife was along and she doesn't Ride.
thecruiser

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.