GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this for a few years, but wore it maybe once or twice. For some reason it shrunk, and I had to buy another size that fit me. The material is kinda like a nylon/polyester blend with a coating on the inside, size medium. In my picture, I'm only wearing a T-shirt, but it's a little snug, so I'd guess the size to be about a 40 - 42. It's in very good condition, no holes, no tears, zipper is good, stitching is good, has a vented back. I paid ~$100 for the set, but the pants are already gone, so the jacket remains. I'll ship it to you for $35, plus a buck fifty for PP.

The lighting makes these two make it look lighter than they actually are. IMG_1811.jpg IMG_1812.jpg

These are the actual colors IMG_1813.jpg IMG_1817.jpg

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd like to sell this today; how about $30 total; I pay shipping and PP fees?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK; how about $25 and we split shipping and PP fees?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK; $25 and I'll pay shipping and fees.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This has to be the final price, $20 and I'll ship it and pay PP. It'll cost at least $10 to ship it and another ~$1 for PP; I'll clear ~$9 bucks but I'd like to get it out of my way. If this won't fit you, how about your wife, girl friend, or both; they could share it. Or maybe you have a child that wears a size Medium, ~42. This is a steal; someone take it.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Com'on, somebody buy this; I can't cut it any lower. If any of you have priced rain gear, you know that quality gear is not cheap. This is quality gear; it is not the cheap plastic stuff that I've seen others wear. I'm shipping and paying the fees for only $20.00. Where was someone like me when I was buying this stuff?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about $10.00, but you pay shipping and PP?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If I could get any part of my body in it I would have already bought it and rode down there,32 miles , and picked it up. Nice buy for someone though !!
LOL; how are you Tom? I'm eventually going to have to give this away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts