GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Darn I wish I rode with you guys but I had the sight seeing rides and I think we had a lot of fun. There is a lot to see down there and glad I took the whole week to do it.

·
IronMan
17,459 Posts
NICE VIDEO !!:thumbup: IF TRAFFIC ISNT TO BAD DONT THINK THERES A BAD RD IN THE MOUNTAINS :thumbup: NEXT MONTH IS SMRI IN BRYSON CITY IF PEOPLE DIDNT GET ENOUGH OR COULDNT GO TO THIS.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Really looking forward to the next time I can ride out there again...the wife will be staying in Covington Ky for a couple of weeks the end of July I may have ti try and figure out how to go also...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Really looking forward to the next time I can ride out there again...the wife will be staying in Covington Ky for a couple of weeks the end of July I may have ti try and figure out how to go also...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk
At times like this, it seems there is an applicable saying about "Taking away your man-card".

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice video. I will be riding this way on my way to Tn. in a couple of weeks.
What camera are you using and where is it mounted?
Drift Ghost HD mounted on the crash bar, be sure to ride it after 11am

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
How about some poetry in motion?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I wonder what Ray is hiding? I also wonder what Rick is pointing at? Hmmmmm....

Oh, by the way. This VERY EXTENDED stop was courtesy of our resident Beamer-Buddy, Qbird66. Thanks, Kevin!!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Did I make a mistake by introducing Mrs. Elrod to Yellow_Wolf? Judging by the words on her lips, I think she knows what's what.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Nice video Elrod!
You're welcome, Dave (Poet Laureate).

Notice I haven't said anything about U-Turns yet? :twisted:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I wonder what Ray is hiding? I also wonder what Rick is pointing at? Hmmmmm....

Oh, by the way. This VERY EXTENDED stop was courtesy of our resident Beamer-Buddy, Qbird66. Thanks, Kevin!!
Elrod, I was sitting on a much smaller rock than you were, and I was holding on for dear life.

About our Beemer ​Buddy Kevin, buying lunch goes a long way with this crowd. Just sayin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts