GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to learn about headsets and how they function with various equipment that comes with the Wing and with other accessories I might install. The research I have done has not provided information that helps me to understand how the headsets function for dual use. As a matter of fact, I am so unsure about things I don't know if I understand what to ask. But, here goes.

QUESTIONS:

1- will headsets like the J&M and Edsets also work with my iWay500 unit?

2- how do I hook up the gps so I will only have to have one headset that will provide the sound from the radio, CB, gps, and intercom?

I really am confused as to how to go about hooking up the gps so it will give me the audio needed while listening to the radio or CB, etc. Can someone give me some direction as to where I can access information to read that will help me to understand how these things work?

I have purchased a fuse block from EC (have not yet read how to hook it up) so I can begin doing some hookups for the gps, heated clothing, grips, and possibly other things. If my post sounds like I am really mixed up, that may be the only thing I am sure about. :? :oops:

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Todd

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dan. I appreciate the lead. Sent you a PM. :)

Todd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts