1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
That is so cool...we need more stories like that on TV....rather than hearing about who killed who or how bad the economy is doing...or what politician is screwing who...etc......

·
Registered
487 Posts
This Duck must be a lone survivor from the herd of Ducks that (Whats his name ) You know who you are ran over while on his GW 1800 down in Florida around the Village area....:thumbup:

·
Registered
240 Posts
That news story went "fowl":shrug:

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I had a shop teacher make a wooden duck to watch us so we would not steal anything, until someone stole the duck. then he made a goose to watch the duckb so it would not be stolen. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Excellent! Wish I had a duck in my truck back in my trucking days!!! Thank you for posting...I just emailed that to everyone in myaddress book! :thumbup:

·
Registered
906 Posts
what does he do with frank when he goes hunting????FRANK IS COOL ...I wonder if Frank knows his Dad Kills Ducks!!!...The Game Warden would frown if Frank came hunting With Me,,,,,Frank would Freak if he saw all those DEAD DUCKS I Bring Home,,,,Jett likes ducks!!!..he thinks their His,,, he likes to carry them around!!!!!..Jett would protect Frank,,, his job is to go get them so i can bring them home!!!!...Dinner is served!!!!

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
I wonder if it is imprinted on him. That usually happens with the first live object they see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts